Posted 28 Nov 2022
Closes 28 Dec 2022
Oaktree is an ambitious non-for-profit, with the mission of young people leading, demanding and creating a just world. Our volunteers are our biggest strength at Oaktree, so it’s incredibly important to efficiently recruit, train and maintain a strong
As the Brand and Graphic Designer, you are responsible for engaging with, and developing Oaktree’s presence and impact to better support the growth of the organisation and its community more broadly. Working closely with the Social Media Coordinator, brand and design is fundamental in maintaining consistency across our media platforms and website to ensure that Oaktree’s signature blue is recognised across the board. You will have the freedom to creatively start conversations regarding justice, human rights, international development, climate change and more through graphic design!
In this role you will:
● Create new brand and graphic design initiatives.
● Develop graphics for social media to ensure that our followers are effectively engaging with content.
● Liaise with the Website Developer to maintain brand consistency across the website.
● Respond to requests from the broader community regarding other design needs.
We are looking for someone who:
● Has a passion for youth-led change and possesses a keen hunger to learn.
● Can work collaboratively and also demonstrate critical innovation and initiative taking.
● Thinks creatively and is diligent in their design work.
● Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Good vibes are essential as marketing is the most groovy team at Oaktree!
What you will get out of it:
● The opportunity to expand your professional and interpersonal skills and network.
● Exclusive training in project management, media and communication systems such as Fundraisin, Campaign Monitor and Salesforce.
● A better understanding of the non-for-profit system and international development in Australia.
We value will over skill, determination over degrees, and passion over years of experience. So go for it. Put your name forward!
Please visit our website at https://www.oaktree.org/join-our-team to view the detailed position description for this role.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 12th December @11:59pm
Sign up with your Facebook
or Linkedin account
Please select at least one of the following options to continue
Already registered? Login here
Hire me on the World’s Leading Online Marketplace Freelancer.com to design your website. Additional services like- graphic design, virtual assistance, SEO, Data entry, etc are available. Click on This Link to start your project